Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ahoy!

As a newly unemployed high school social studies teacher, I've decided I need something besides crossword puzzles to keep my brain from addling. I just recently relocated to sunny Florida to be with my fiancee, NavyGuy, while he's in training to become a naval flight officer (basically, that means he'll be "Goose" from Top Gun... except ideally without the ending Goose suffered!).

Aside from being a future Navy wife, I'm a voracious reader, movie fan, beginning scrapbooker, and champion ice cream eater (still working on including "fitness guru" to that list). My plan for this blog is to a) provide a productive outlet for my thoughts during the day, b) keep my family and friends updated on the new crazy life I've embarked upon, and c) to hopefully inform, provoke, influence, motivate, or entertain someone each day.


All aboard!



2 comments:

ebs handler June 27, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

It's PINK! Of course, the color of choice. Can't wait to read more postings to see how FL life agrees with you. Hi to "Goose".

Princess of Ales June 27, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

A pepto bottle exploded on your blog...might want to take care of that. Enjoy your few months of being a southerner! See you soon...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP