Thursday, December 17, 2009

Calendars

I love this time of year for all the obvious reasons (joy, peace, Christmas tidings, goodwill, holiday carols, an abundance of sweets, days off of school, after-Christmas sales...)

But this is also the season of "best of" and "worst of" lists - LOVE THEM - and getting new calendars. Yes, plural. Calendars. Love LOVE them. I usually end up with three or four different ones because I can never decide on just one.


What type of calendar do you tend to go with? A traditional hanging wall version? Day by day desk? Perpetual calendar? Or have you given up the paper calendar totally in lieu of your BlackBerry? (NavyGuy...)

1 comments:

keby December 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

I adore the typography calender. I haven't used a calender at home for the last year, but I use a combination of three different calenders at work - a year one that has all of my publication dates, a monthly one that I keep track of all appointments and an Outlook calender so I get that nice reminder message 15 minutes before a meeting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP