Monday, December 14, 2009

Warning:

Do not mix five hours of Christmas shopping with 20 espresso shots.

That was NavyGuy's and my Saturday. We thought powering through and getting everything done as fast as possible would be the least painful means of completing our holiday gift shopping.

Wrong. Oh so very very wrong.

And everything still needs to be wrapped.

And shipped to Wisconsin.

Before Christmas.

In 10 days...

(Is 9:00am too early for a vodka cranberry juice? I'm leaning towards no. Plus I probably still need to hydrate after "EspressoGate 2009.")

5 comments:

ebs handler December 15, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

Is it too Scrooge-like to suggest all packages needing shipping either east or west are not late until New Year's Eve? I'm with you, NavyGirl, on the inevitable rush of this time of year.

historygirlie December 15, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

I'm with the Queen Mum and You. Your gift will hopefully get in the mail tomorrow, but that depends on weather/chiropractor/kitty/holiday/realization taht I needed to have it in the mail YESTERDAY to use regular shipping.

So, basically, you'll get it when you get it. It's not food, so it won't spoil. :)

Miss you...chat soon.

Unknown December 15, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

As your resident scientist, I must warn you that the vodka-cranberry juice will not help much to hydrate you. I'm not saying don't do it, just find an alternative "reason."

Anonymous,  December 16, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

And as your resident vodka expert, I'll let you know, it's NEVER too early!

TWP

NavyGirl December 16, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I'm intrigued... one needs a "reason" to drink. I do not know of this you speak of ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP