Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morn

A photo diary of our Christmas morning...

Photobucket

Tally's first Christmas Card from Grandma

Photobucket

NavyGuy's Mom and Dad ready for some present opening

Photobucket

Anti-bacterial wipes... the serious stocking stuffer...

Photobucket

Wisconsin pride!

Photobucket

The book haul...

Photobucket

Another present for the pup

Photobucket

NavyGuy's big gift - a Kindle (cuz he can't pack six months' worth of books when he deploys)

Photobucket

Won't. Last. Until. April. Without. New. Episodes!!!!! This t-shirt from Sister-in-Law will have to sustain me.

Photobucket

More gifts for Tally

Photobucket

Sister-in-Law's big gift - a TiVo... which she's been salivating over for way too long

Photobucket

Tally consumed this bone in 20 minutes. Oops. Perhaps we should have been watching more closely... (don't worry - she's fine. Iron stomach on that one.)

Photobucket

Who knows... I probably have a cookie in my mouth.

Photobucket

No... my new stamp pad holder is not a toy for puppies!

What did your holiday look like?

2 comments:

ebs handler December 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Love the pictures! My holiday was wonderful, relaxing, but missing something! Glad to see that Tally loved her gifts.

historygirlie December 28, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Check your e-mail in the next 48 hours for a rambling reflection on the Farmer Family Holiday Crazytime. :) I have it all in my head but need to get it all typed out. Today was "Good God, I need to do some work around this pithole of a house!" day....

All I can say is "Thank God for Mr. Clean Magic Sponges". My showers and bathroom floors are sparkly clean! Chat soon!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP