Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas done come early kids!

When I got home from work tonight, NavyGuy had a surprise for me. The disc of our wedding photos arrived from the photographer... and my husband had already loaded all of the photos onto my computer!

(Yeah, he rocks like that a lot. But then there are the nights I come home and the only thing he's done is nap with the puppy and leave every single light on, making the house visible from three miles away.)

So anyway, back to the point - the pictures are HERE!!! And that means, wedding recaps :) Once I do some sorting and planning, the fun can begin!

3 comments:

keby November 10, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

I'm SO jealous! I'm still waiting for my album and CD and I got married a year before you! My fingers are crossed that I'll get it by Thanksgiving.

C November 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Ooh, yes, can't wait to see more pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP