Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Stamps

I played around with a few new birthday themed stamps and came up with three birthday cards to add to my stash:

Happy Birthday

I really like this graphic patterned paper, and how symmetrical and balanced the card seems, with all the lines and edges.

Make a Wish
Each of the candles was stamped separately and then cut out and attached to the card. The sentiment "Make a Wish" is one of my new favorite birthday stamps.

Happy Birthday
I stamped the little swirl designs on the corners with clear embossing powder and then embossed each design. It doesn't show up as well in the photo, but they look kind of shimmery and cool in real life.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP