Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Newlyweds Series: SuperFreaks

Today's question focuses on flying your freak flag - What strange things do you and your husband have in common?

~ Our parents are all the same age.

~ NavyGuy and I both love holiday episodes of television shows - we re-watch Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes of Friends and West Wing every year around this time.

~ Neither of us likes pickles. Whenever we order something at restaurant that comes with a pickle, we both end up trying to throw ours on each other's plates.

~ Our birthdays are four days apart - NavyGuy is a whopping four days older than me, and I never let him forget he's an old man :)

~ We both have horrible eyesight (and wear contacts), wore braces as teenagers, have super pale almost translucent skin, and suffered from bad skin most of our adolescence. Basically, our kids are screwed.

~ NavyGuy and I both grew up getting toothbrushes in our Christmas stockings every year. (Yes, we each still get a new toothbrush in our stockings. And yes, we love the tradition.)

What strange things do you and your significant other share?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 4, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

If I think of ANYthing that CableGuy and I have in common, I'll let you know. I wouldn't hold your breathe though... : )

TWP

Anonymous,  November 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

breath...oops.

TWP

Brooklet November 4, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

I don't know if this is considered something in common, but we are told ALL the time that we look like brother and sister. I've lost count of how many people have asked us if we were brother and sister. The minister who married us, not knowing that people say this all the time, actually made a joke during the wedding ceremony that went something like "I feel like this shouldn't be legal, you guys look like brother and sister." We didn't find that very funny. And for what its worth, I don't think we look alike at all. We're both pale and have blond hair, but if we went by that description that I'd have lots and lots of possible brothers and sisters in this world!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP