Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Days!!!

Off to Madison to pick up NavyGuy!!!!  We're spending the day running errands and finishing up the last minute wedding details, and I'm psyched to see him - I've almost forgotten what my groom looks like!  Hopefully he won't be too tired from his red-eye flight...


And thanks to my friend Miss Kewi (meteorologist to the stars), I have a new site to check for the weather updates!  According to NOAA...  

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming east between 5 and 10 mph. 

HOORAY!!!  Thanks Kewi :)

1 comments:

Keah S May 21, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Of course! I can't wait to see you tonight :) I spent the week at a hotel across from your wedding place and can't wait to get to go in it on Saturday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP