Thursday, May 14, 2009

Goals for Today

1. Finish shopping for ring bearers and flower girl.

2. Locate super hot heels for rehearsal dinner, that are not only comfortable, but make my calves look thinner than my thighs.
3. Locate appropriate bachelorette party outfit.
4. Stock up on tape runner refills which (of course) are mysteriously out at the Wal-Mart in town.
5. Return the three pairs of shoes that Mom isn't going to wear at the wedding.
6. Round up the remaining gifts for the groomsmen.
7. Stop in at Barnes and Noble for one specific item, and leave without having convinced myself that any other items are necessary.
8. Decide between a sandwich at Atlanta Bread,  or a burrito from Pancheros for lunch.
9. Buy what seems like the four thousandth roll of ribbon involved in this wedding.
10. Visit with HistoryGirlie, Kitty, and my old peeps at the high school!!!!

I'll update on my progress tonight...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP