Monday, May 18, 2009

Frenzy

Weather Update

Saturday's Forecast - we're up to 72 degrees, partly cloudy, 10% chance of rain.

I stayed up until midnight stamping programs because around nine last night I had a burst of energy; I woke up at 6:15 this morning with a burst of energy.  I'm not stressed or nervous or worried - just frenetic.  Bursting with energy to accomplish all of the remaining tasks so that by 5:30 Thursday night, I can start enjoying myself at my bachelorette party, and sail smoothly into the festivities on Friday, and the big event Saturday.  I have absolutely no clue where this sudden energy and drive is coming from, but I'll take it, cuz there's still lots to do, and my brain keeps jumping from item to item.  Is this what it feels like to be on drugs?  

Oh!  Grandpa has all his front teeth again.  Huzzah!

2 comments:

historygirlie May 18, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Huzzah!

I'm glad Pops has his tooth back....because if we did have to make one out of a Chiclet, I wouldn't want to be the Aide to Queen that had to find it at the Venue. Because you know for sure that it would fall out periodically throughout the day.

Ick.

Our Little Beehive May 19, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

I found your blog a while ago when you posted some DIY something or other. Just wanted to say congratulations! I hope you have perfect weather on your big day :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP