Thursday, May 21, 2009

Signing Off

This will be the last post pre-wedding.  The last single girl post :)  At the moment, I'm frantically trying to pack a bazillion things into two suitcases, finish thank you notes to people, and deal with the fact that there's a 60% chance of thunderstorms on wedding day (yes, I know I should put on my big girl pants and get over it cuz I'm marrying the love of my life that day, rain or shine, but dammit, I want pretty outside photos and no worries about getting wet - or struck by lightning).


So, the next time you hear from me, I'll be a married old lady.  We've been planning this event for over a year and a half, and I'm still in denial that it's really finally here.  It's comforting to know that regardless of what goes haywire in the next few days - NavyGuy and I will be Mr. and Mrs. NavyGuy by 3:30 on Saturday afternoon.  Wish me luck, love, and serenity for the next 72 hours... 

... and pray the weather folks are smokin' crack. :)

3 comments:

Magdalena May 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

I'll pray.. and keep my fingers crossed.. and I'm not sure what else would help..
Good luck!!
And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

keby May 21, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

It's going to be a gorgeous day and as my photographer said as it started to rain on my wedding day, "You get better pictures when it's overcast out" Something about the lighting and shadows I guess.

Can't wait to see you and NavyGuy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP