Friday, January 1, 2010

... Hello 2010!

And my first step into this new decade is a little technology update.

That's right - after ignoring NavyGuy's sound advice for over a year, I finally joined the real blogosphere and got myself a "yournamehere(dot)com" all my own.

MarryingtheNavy.com is my new home. Don't worry - if you have the blogspot address in your bookmarks or favorites, you don't have to change anything; the original blog URL will just redirect you here.

There's not much significance to the change, it just seemed about time. Time to secure my url, just in case I eventually want to expand my brand and take over the universe. Gotta keep my options open :)

Other than that, NavyGuy and I spent our New Year's Eve watching movies and sippin' a little bubbly. Who knew science fiction movies could be so entertaining when washed down with champagne? :) How did you ring in the new year?

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Hi NavyGirl! Thanks for creating such a great blog--it's inspiration for newbie-bloggers like me! Hope you guys are doing well in WA--we miss you! Also, is it ok if I steal your movie/book list idea? I think it's great!

Happy New Year!

C January 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Ooh, big step Mugs - congratulations! Talk about official ;)

Rearden January 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

If only she'd listened to me a year ago.

historygirlie January 2, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

You sound petulant, Maverick. :) She listened eventually.

:)

We spent new year at our friends house, having dinner. We were home by 10:15. Whoopie! Living it up big time in Farmtown! :)

I'm liking the officialness of the blog. So professional!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP