Monday, January 25, 2010

Why So Quiet?

Because I'm home in Fond du Lac!



Lots more details to come, but the short story is that last week Thursday night, I took a red-eye back to Wisconsin, rented a car, and surprised the snot out of my family and friends. I'll return to Washington on Wednesday, and I promise I'll give a full recap then, but in the meantime, I'm having too much fun visiting, shivering, and eating my weight in Culver's custard!

Hope everyone else had as fabulous a weekend as I did!

2 comments:

Keah S January 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

OMG, good call on the Culver's. I almost drove an hour out of Boulder the other day to get some, but held back. I hope you're enjoying WI and get to see Lilly! She's adorable!

keby January 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Hope you're having a great time in Wisco! If you ever want to have a detour to Washington through Chicago, let me know! We'd love to have you visit!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP