Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Guest Bathroom After...

You can refresh your memory of the before photos here, and then check out the new and improved version below!

First up is the new shower curtain (the axis around which the rest of the bathroom revolves). I opted for a clearance Kohls number in pear green. According to HGTV, you should always leave your shower curtain halfway open, to make the bathroom feel larger. :)


A matching hand towel (mixed with one of our basic white towels to shake things up). The framed "art" above is three retro Seattle postcards.


More Kohls finds. The three square blocks have been up for a while (and worked extremely well to showcase Christmas knick-knacks), but I haven't completely finished decorating.


Mom provided the cute brown basket in the corner, which works well to hold the other new hand towel. I still need to add some art work on that wall by the door, but I'm torn. Should I go with a photograph? Stick with the Seattle/Washington theme? Make something with paper in the green color scheme? For now, it's going to remain blank.

The only thing not pictured is the new bath mat on the floor by the shower. (It's light brown.) Overall, I'm quite pleased with the results. And think - I got it done with NavyGuy gone for just two weeks! Imagine what I can accomplish throughout the whole house with NavyGuy gone for at least six months... :)

2 comments:

ebs handler February 10, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Love the pear green. Maybe the art work could be something "fruity" (pear-like).

Anonymous,  February 10, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Love that you found a use for the retro postcards! I'm very happy with my retro San Juan Islands find! I'd continue the Pacific Northwest theme!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP