Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not to make the rest of you feel bad on a Monday...

... but Sister definitely spent her Super Bowl Sunday running a half-marathon.

And finishing.

In two hours, twelve minutes.

(I know, we'd all hate her if we didn't love her so much.)

Here she is minutes before the race, when disaster - her iPod (with her specially designed running mix) stopped working! AGH!!!!


(This is Sister's I will kill look... I was occasionally on the receiving end of it when we were younger and it still haunts my nightmares...)

Luckily, her hubby managed to fix it before race time, so she was off and running (pun INTENDED)...
Congrats!!!

4 comments:

Rearden February 7, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Ah, the wonders of mobile web access that allowed a BLACKBERRY to help fix a broken IPOD!!!

Rearden February 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Oh, and congrats, SIL, obviously.

ebs handler February 8, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Way to go, honey. I'm so proud of you! (Thanks for the pics, NavyGirl)

historygirlie February 8, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

HOORAY SISTER!!!!!

Even non-preggo, that would be a miracle of angels for me to run that far (it's a miracle to run for the telephone)

I'm way impressed!!!

Mugs: were you at the race????? What a fun weekend!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP