Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guest Bathroom Before...

Wanna know the secret? I don't have the after part done yet.

Oops.

My thinking is, if I put the before pics up on the blog, enough of you will bother me/guilt me into getting the project done quickly, instead of leaving all the supplies in the Kohls' bag on the bathroom floor... for another four days... at least.

Photobucket

So, that's where we're at right now. An old shower curtain that (while cool in its day) has seen better. Lots of potential, but it's all too white and blah.

Photobucket

Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Keah S February 6, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

FINISH IT!!!!! Please, give me something to read while I'm working the rest of the weekend! I'm home alone and need more blog posts! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP