Friday, February 26, 2010

Photos from Wisconsin - Part 3

Heavens to betsy! I'm beat from my late night skating excursion. (But how good did they all skate?!?!? Personally, I think Rachael Flatt got screwed somehow - 7th place? - but I love that the Canadian skater got the bronze, and Kim Yu Na was awesome... and actually showed emotion after she finished! Unlike that poor Japanese girl who took the silver and as NavyGuy would say, "You have dishonored the fatherland!!")

Anyway, let's just look at a few more cute baby photos, shall we?

NavyGuy and I spent a few days in St. Paul during our Midwest tour, visiting high school friends, college friends, and friends from my days of blue plastic glasses. (Yep, that's how I rolled in the 4th grade.) TWP and her hubby and daughter FG were kind enough to put us up for the duration.

In return, I spoiled FG...

Photobucket
Lots of play time

Photobucket
New monkey pajamas from Old Navy

Photobucket
The random purple ball she became obsessed with at Old Navy (which kept her entertained long enough for her mom to find a couple maternity tops)

Photobucket
And chocolate pudding. Cuz FG gets whatever FG wants when Auntie M comes to town :)

1 comments:

historygirlie February 26, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

adorable. so fun. Especially the jammie shot....kiddos in jammies (especially when they have nice tummies like FG and Kat). Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP