Thursday, July 17, 2008

Productivity Reigns

Ten Things I Accomplished Today
1. Showered.
2. Biked 3 miles and ran 1 at the fitness center - ouch.
3. Cleaned the microwave - ew.
4. Completed a wedding card.
5. Napped (yes, that is an accomplishment).
6. Remembered to take my new chewable gummy vitamin.
7. Bleached the kitchen per the Orkin Man's instructions (I now smell like a pool).
8. Found the Navy t-shirt that my Grandpa (former Navy pilot) wants.
9. Completed my grad school application for a Masters in Education program.
10. Refrained from eating my weight in Pizza Hut pizza for dinner (I did have a piece for you though Farmer Girl).

Five Things I Still Need to Do Before My Return to Wisconsin
1. Finish my sister's wedding guest book (calm down sister, I just have one pic left).
2. Clean out fridge so I do not return in a month to spoiled food (NavyGuy eats out... alot).
3. Laundry. Ugh.
4. Pack. Ugh, bleh.
5. Decide which magazines will accompany me on the airplane.

Three Things That Amused / Terrified Me Today
1. Amused: NavyGuy's attempt to remove his sweaty flight shirt (post flight), whilst talking to his parents on the phone (it required a Houdini-like shoulder dislocation).
2. Terrified: The elderly woman blowdrying her hair in a t-shirt and her underwear at the fitness center (ah, to just not care anymore).
3. Terrified me so much I may not do laundry ever again: This. (There's also video on cnn.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 18, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

I love that you have the OPTION of doing a thesis and have OPEN BOOK tests. Why did I not find a program like this?!?!?!?!

Macy's mom

P.S. Welcome back to the midwest. Cannot wait to see you!!!! Good luck with all the wedding mania!

NavyGirl July 18, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

There's always time to switch to an education masters... ;)

P.S. Totally not doing a thesis.

historygirlie July 18, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Thank you for eating a piece of PizzaHut for me. Just thinking about it makes me hungry.

My next life: I'm living in a place that has delivery. AKA: A city. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP