Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Puppies at 3 Weeks

UPDATED: My IT guy fixed the picture problem

Lord have mercy, I almost cannot STAND the cuteness!!!
I love how they're all falling over one another, and the little yellow guy in the front is looking up at the camera all, "please take me away from the madness... these siblings of mine exhaust me, don't you see?"I know - the cuteness literally takes your breath away.

How about a caption contest? Leave your best caption (or puppy thought bubble) for this second photo in the comments...


Oh... did I mention we're getting a puppy?

3 comments:

Mrs. Wookie September 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Okay, for some reason, the pictures were corrupt.

Maybe it's for the better. Then I won't want one myself without a real place to house one.

ebs handler September 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

"We ALL want to come home with you."

"Mom's not looking. Let's break out of here!"

historygirlie October 1, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

"Are you my new Mommy? Are you my new Daddy? Can you take us out for Ice Cream? What's that thing that's flashing at us? Are we gonna go in the car? Do you smell that? Why are you over there and we're over here? He's stepping on me!"

Basically like watching an episode of J and K + 8 when they are all talking. Toddler maddness.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP