Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cheers and Jeers

Cheers... to these:

Washer and Dryer

Cheers... to NavyGuy for using them tonight to save us from some unfortunate ensembles tomorrow. Our new washer/dryer combo rock, NavyGuy rocks, clean clothing rocks.

Jeers... to Pumpkin Spice Lattes. They debuted today and I'm not gonna lie - they aren't my favorite. Of course you should try them for yourself ;), but I just can't get on board.

Cheers... to getting my craft zone useable! The organizational system still needs to be perfected, but I can at least sit down and get my craft on. Pics of the new space to come.

Jeers... to going back to work after four days off.

Jeers... to having to go back to a minimum wage retail job when everyone else I know went back to school today. I know they'll all kill me for saying this, but I'm jealous.

Cheers... to NavyGuy having his first front seat flight tomorrow! (This means he'll be the flight officer who gets to sit in the front of the plane and actually do useful things). He's quite excited/nervous, so wish him good luck!

3 comments:

ebs handler September 2, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Great news about flying "shotgun" (pardon the pun). As G'pa would say, " low and slow!"
A moment of silence for the education system...a wonderful teacher is temporarily on hiatus (and all of the administrators in NW WA are idiots for letting her pour coffee instead of leading their children to higher learning.)
Your first day will come again. Remember this is only chapter 27 of your life book.
Love, M

sister,  September 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Hurray for NavyGuy! Very exciting, hope all goes well.

I concur about the pumpkin spice latte - okay, but not my fave - but just WAIT until the peppermint mocha twist comes around for the holidays...SOOO GOOD!

Keah S September 2, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

And shame on Starbucks for releasing the pumpkin spice latte Sept 1, when it clearly should wait until Oct 1. I just can't get on board for fall when it's still 90 degrees out every day! I can't imagine getting it iced either...

I'm having flashbacks of Starbucks ringing in the holiday season the day after Halloween. I'm curious if they do it again this year.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP