Tuesday, August 4, 2009

#496

A quick card for MOH and her husband on their second wedding anniversary. The stamps are actually from two separate sets, and I'm kinda of psyched about how I managed to match the two together. The flower, frame, and three word greeting are from a wedding set, and the "cherish" sentiment is from a different Stampin' Up set. I happened to grab both off of the shelf, and realized that the small sentiment fit inside the frame perfectly! Plus, I think the two sentiments go well together for an anniversary.

3 comments:

Becky August 4, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Awesome job, and beautiful card, love the pearls

TannyP August 5, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

This is beautiful! I love the framed text =)

Michelle August 5, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

this is such a sweet card! TFS!
michelle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP