Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

*Only in Washington, can you drive down the highway and see an orange construction sign warning of an "Ecology Crew Ahead." I can't decide if that's really cool, or a really big waste of my state tax dollars.

*Still packing. I swear, this is the last time I'm moving. Ever. No, wait. I'll relocate in the future, but I'm not taking any of my stuff. I'm simply walking out the front door of my current residence, getting on a plane, and moving into my new house where I'll buy all new stuff that someone else will unpack and put away for me. Yup, that's the plan.

*I created a small flood in the back washroom at work tonight. Apparently the drain cannot handle more than one sink being emptied at a time. Lesson learned (and wow does that water flow quickly). Luckily the floor needed a good rinse anyway.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP