Sunday, August 9, 2009

#500

Happy 500 posts!!!!!

I've given myself a small pat on the back for getting to this point, but more importantly - congrats to all of you readers! You've been reading and commenting and making this blog what it is. So hats off to you! I can't thank all of you enough for listening to my ramblings and supporting me throughout this past crazy year.

To celebrate 500 posts, I've called in favors from some of our most popular guest stars around MarryingtheNavy. Sister, Mom, NavyGuy, HistoryGirlie, and TWP have all written guest posts, and throughout this week, I'll be sharing their words. Then it'll be back to business as usual around here - rants, craft projects, anecdotes, and general musings from yours truly.

Hope you keep coming back for the next 500!

P.S. I'd love to meet all of you who have been hiding in the weeds :) If you haven't commented yet, here's your chance to say a quick hello. Share how you found the blog, why you keep coming back, or just give a shout! (And for you frequent commentators, keep up the great chatting!)

2 comments:

Sespi August 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Hello! Congrats on your 500th post... I'm one of those who's been hiding in the weeds. I don't remember how I found your blog originally, but you hooked me somehow :) Keep up the good work!

Anonymous,  August 11, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

I've been hiding, too. ;-) My boyfriend just graduated from the Marine Corps OCS and has a flight contract, so I've been following your blog for about two months (and reading older posts, too) to see a little more about what life is like with a Navy Pilot.

Cheers on 500 posts and keep it up! You are a daily read for me, which is rare (right up there with perezhilton.com, facebook.com and huffingtonpost.com) and I found you through a random google search, I think.

k.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP