Sunday, August 16, 2009

Are We Done Yet?

Woosh! I thought my life was going to slow down after the wedding in May. I kept saying, "oh, yeah, I'll get back to work on my grad program after the wedding... and work on starting an Etsy store... and go to the gym more often..."

Well, apparently, my life didn't get the memo. Because this summer has been even more hectic than the spring was! NavyGuy is back from his boat detachment, and while he was gone, I closed on our new house - so we're officially homeowners! Then six hours after I signed all the paperwork, I hopped a quick flight down to San Francisco to visit Sister and Mom for three days. Then back up north to spend a frantic day cleaning and baby-proofing the house we're currently in because TWP and FlowerGirl arrived the next day to vacation for a week! Oh, and now the movers are coming on Friday to move all of our furniture, so we need to have everything else packed and moved to the new house before then... and I pretty much work at Target every day between now and then... ARE WE DONE YET?!?!?!?!

Needless to say, I'm exhausted just explaining all that (let alone living it). Luckily, it's all super good stuff, so despite the sleep deprivation - I'm happy as a clam and excited about all the adventures we've been having. :) Lots more recaps to come, but for now I'm off to crash for the night and recharge my batteries before another long day of packing.

P.S. Happy 1 year anniversary to Roomie A and her hubby! They've survived one year of marriage and still going strong ;)

1 comments:

Anna August 17, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

I hear ya on being busy! Can't wait to see your Etsy shop - love those cards :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP