Monday, August 31, 2009

Easing into the week...

Mom left on a jet plane this morning after a whirlwind three days of shopping, unpacking, organizing, building furniture, hanging curtains, eating, drinking, and only a small amount of arguing (mostly between NavyGuy and myself). I'm working on sorting the photos from all of our projects and putting together some posts on the progress we've made on the house.

In the meantime, I'm spending my day catching up on some neglected tv (Mad Men!) and crafting before heading back to work tomorrow. For your enjoyment, I'll leave you with this - because it will make your Monday better.

1 comments:

C August 31, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Sorry Miss Mugs, but only having that cupcake in my hand, ready to devour would make my Monday better. Are you trying to torture your faithful readers?!

On an unrelated note, glad to hear that you got some good stuff for the new house...can't wait to see it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP