Friday, August 21, 2009

First Post from the New House!!!

(happy dance)

Yes people, it's really happening. The movers are hauling in all of our worldly belongings, and I'm camped out at the kitchen counter directing traffic and typing my little fingers to the bone. (I'd feel guilty about sitting while they're huffing and puffing, except, a) they're getting paid, and b) I'm too happy to care.) I'm giddy. Positively giddy. By tonight, NavyGuy and I will officially be living in our own house, by ourselves, without ANY roommates, and it will be glorious. I've started putting a a few things away in the kitchen and I'm lovin' being able to decide where I want stuff to go... instead of having to compromise with two Marines who want ample space for their protein shakes and George Foreman grills.

Okay, fine, the Catholic guilt is starting to kick in; I should probably go at least look like I'm doing something. I'll try to throw some pictures up later of the chaos - off to do a happy dance!!! :)

2 comments:

Michelle August 21, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Yeah!! Have fun making it yours!

Anonymous,  August 22, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Woo Hoo!!!!! SSSOOO excited for you and NavyGuy! Can't wait to hear about the moving madness. Hope the movers were as great as the ones in P-cola!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP