Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be Happy... (new stamps!)

Yea!!!!!! New stamps, new stamps, new stamps! And, new ink pads, blender pens, and paper. Let's just say my latest Stampin' Up order arrived, and it was sort of a lost weekend. The stamp set above is actually one that I received because of hostess points. My stamping lady Michelle hosts a Stamp Club each month, and the members take turns playing hostess and getting the rewards that come with the group order. January was my month so I got one free stamp set, plus $15 worth of free merchandise!

Other new (to me) products that are featured above are the three ink colors: lavender lace, certainly celery, and apricot appeal, all three of which are part of the "soft subtles" collection, usually viewed as spring colors. I am loving all of them and have been playing around mixing them with other ink colors. The stamp set is Darling Dots (pictured on the left here), which sadly you can't purchase outright, but you can earn if you get thee to a Stampin' Up event. The card base is a light gray, and the small white squares are each 1 inch.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP