Sunday, February 22, 2009

I {heart} Target

Just a quick Target write-up for the week, because I'm off to see Wicked in just a few short hours!!!!  (And please excuse the lack of photos, because I'm still figuring out how to use my mom's Mac.)


Cheap DVDs!  There's some fairly recent films for low prices.  Most of them have been out since before Christmas, but if you didn't get something that was on your holiday wish list, now's the time to pick it up...

For $10
~ Mamma Mia
~ Sex and the City
~ Enchanted
~ Wall-E
~ The Dark Knight
~ Kung Fu Panda

And for a little bit more, you can get these Blu-Ray versions (sale price $19.99, regular price usually closer to $30)
~ Madagascar 2
~ Eagle Eye
~ Iron Man
~ I am Legend

My personal suggestions?  Wall-E, Sex and the City, and Iron Man.  Just watched the last one a week ago, and it was much better than expected.  Good fun popcorn movie :)  

Happy shopping!

1 comments:

MissKing February 23, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

wall-e is prob the most romantic little kids movie i have ever seen lol.
LOVE IT.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP