Monday, February 16, 2009

We really do go to Target that much...

Since NavyGuy had today off (Happy President's Day!), we went out to lunch in Burlington, which naturally meant we also had to stop in at Target. Results?
Here, I've been convinced to don an oh-so-flattering cowboy hat. See how happy I am?

Next, NavyGuy needed a new pillow. His idea of appropriate pillow selection? Find an empty shelf and do a full-fledge, double-blind, consumer reports style test of softness, give, and general plush. It's really a wonder we haven't been banned from more public places.

Today's card features a cute little froggy stamp, with a thought bubble and "thinking of you" sentiment. I colored in the frog using my new blender pens from Stampin'Up (Historygirlie, I'll be bringing them home so we can play).

1 comments:

Rearden February 18, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Hey, my testing worked out great. I like my new pillow.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP