Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Friend and Flower

Here's a great example of a card that could be used for many different occasions - it's general enough to use for Valentine's Day or could work as a "just because" card. The red flower do-dads were a lucky find; I grabbed them randomly from the dollar bin at Joann's last week, without a specific purpose in mind and lo and behold, they matched the little flower in the stamp almost perfectly! (I love when things work out.) And when I needed a patterned paper to match the brown ink, I simply used a small background stamp and inked the little dot pattern on the white card base.The layout design came from Jen del Muro, but the stamp I wanted to use was horizontal, so I flipped the sketch! That may seem like a "duh" kind of thing, but sometimes inspiration doesn't hit until you look at something a different way :)

1 comments:

Brooklet February 3, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I am so jealous of your crafting abilities!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP