Monday, February 2, 2009

I {heart} Target

Another new weekly feature - the best of the Target ad! Each Monday I'm going to highlight one sale item at Target that I heart and even if I can't buy it - you definitely should :)

Week of February 1st: Double Storage OttomanOn sale for $59.99!!! This ottoman is my baby. It's been on my drool-worthy list for over a year, and it was the first item I added to the wedding registry. Because the gods love me - it now resides in our bedroom, and when it's a really good day, NavyGuy has not used it as a makeshift clothes hamper... (I'm still explaining ottoman rules to him). I would recommend the dark brown, but it also comes in black.

5 comments:

Rearden February 2, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I think you love this thing more than me sometimes...

Anonymous,  February 3, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

M-

Would this beauty fit a comforter in it? We need something for the end of our bed?

TWP

NavyGirl February 3, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Oh definitely room for a comforter. Mine is currently holding a set of sheets and several small decorative pillows.

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Target is good... I just found out that I have moved into the neighborhood of the only SuperTarget in the nation that happens to sell alcohol.

NavyGirl February 4, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

You, my dear, have hit the motherlode. SuperTarget + alcohol = utopia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP