Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Update...

Despite spending the weekend under the weather with a cold, there's still a little fun to report:

~ NavyGuy and I made our weekly Target run on Friday night... look out! Clearance signs in the scrapbooking aisle :) I definitely walked away with a great scrapbook for 50% off, and also found two cute stamps in the dollar spot - a pretty damask pattern, and a little turtle, one of my fav animals. There was also the obligatory stop at Michaels, and I used my 40% off coupon to get a super cute basket to store magazines or my latest craft project.

~ Watched The Duchess with Kiera Knightly and Ralph Fiennes. It's the story of 18th-century English aristocrat Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire. Kiera rocks it out in a corset (her signature look), and Ralph, per usual, is fabulous. It's a great rental flick if you like costume dramas.

~ I finished up my Valentines on Saturday. If all goes well, that means they could actually be in the mail on time to get to all my sweeties! NavyGuy went flying with a friend and came home filled with adrenaline; flying is like crack for him. We spent a nice Saturday night at home eating burritos and watching Criminal Minds.

~ Today I finally caught up on Grey's - whoa! Love the new peds doc (and her hair), love the Yang-Hunt Victorian romance, and love that Meredith and Christina are friends again. The Izzy storyline is dragging on way too long, and they seriously need to diagnose that girl and move on with the drama.

That's about it for the weekend. Some shopping, some flicks, and some recuperation. NavyGuy was on base all day doing a twelve hour watch, but now we're settling in for another night of chill-axing at home :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP