Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Excitement!

My MOH (cousin/best friend) just texted from the hospital - she's going into labor and could have the baby by tomorrow!!!!!

Super exciting around here, and I'm sitting on my phone waiting for the good news :) I'm really bummed to not be in Wisconsin to see the baby right away; it's times like this that make me sad to be living so far from my family.

Here's MOH and her husband at my wedding... the flowers helped camouflage her belly a bit, but you can't ever totally hide an 8th month baby bump! Can't wait to meet you Baby B (or B-squared as my Sister dubbed it).

2 comments:

Keah S June 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

I can't wait to hear how it goes! Keep me posted! I just sent her quilt out in the mail today, I'll send you pics after she gets it!

Anonymous,  June 17, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Congrats to the MOH! Here's wishing you a speedy labor and a happy healthy baby. Can't wait to see photos!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP