Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We Want You! (to vote!)

Today's new post is below - you can scroll down to read Part 1 of the Seattle Mini-Moon.

Sister needs to pick a bridesmaid dress. One of her best friends is getting married next summer, and has tasked Sister with picking out a bridesmaid dress for herself. Sister has five choices to chose from, and some specific factors to keep in mind:

1) the dress, regardless of which style the girls choose will be black
2) each bridesmaid can choose their own dress
3) the wedding is going to be a small, elegant affair...
4) in Florida... in July. So it's gonna be HOT and humid



So, which frock should Sister wear? Please leave your votes in the comments section.

10 comments:

keby June 22, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

I love number 4. That's my vote!

ebs handler June 22, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Emailed a #4 vote earlier tonight to SIs, but am making it public here.
With RED shoes... WOW!

historygirlie June 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Number 4 all the way. and I agree with Queen Mum...red shoes and clutch bag. Awesome.

Sister: Avoid #5....it's too ruffly for you.

Brooklet June 22, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

I'm going to be the odd one out and say #2. It looks just like the dress my bridesmaids wore, so I am a little biased I guess. BUT I got married in Florida, in the hot hot hot weather, and that was the dress that my bridesmaids picked for themselves. (well not the exact same dress, but similar)

Rearden June 22, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

I'm gonna have to go with 2, I think it will be the most comfortable in the heat. I'm so glad I'm not in hot hot hot Florida!

Our Little Beehive June 23, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

I had the exact same options! I chose the Delores because it's the most appropriate to wear again to a work event or even to work with a jacket. The funky halter one flattens out your chest a lot and the skirt is VERY poufy, very child-like. The regular strapless is a little less poufy but still flattens the girls. And with the temp in fla right now the last option looks like a snow suit to me. It's freaking hot.

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

3 or 4! But then again sister looks good in everything!

Yo Yo,  June 23, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

I love number 2! I think it would look great on you. I would have thought number 4 would have been more formal and "wedding-like", but it definitely stands out compared to the rest of the options, so depending on what the other girls choose, I think 2 would blend better. Also, you can def. wear 2 again!

Luv ya sister/BFF!

Anonymous,  June 23, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

My votes for 2. Cute, but wearable, trendy, but not too trendy. I like 4 but fear the neckline may plunge a bit too much!

Have fun shopping!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP