Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Seattle Mini-Mini-Moon: What to Forget

After a great Saturday afternoon and evening, the mini-mini-moon hit a sour note. Several friends of NavyGuy were in town for a concert and called him after it was over to meet up for drinks. I was ready to crash, so I told NavyGuy to go ahead and go out without me...

At 3:00am - when he returned reeking of whiskey and hot dog cart - I knew the honeymoon was over.

Basically, his friends got him smashed. He is also responsible for the evening, but I'm sure "the boys" encouraged him significantly. I still have no clue how he managed to arrive safely back at the hotel in his sorry state, but he did. Suffice to say, when he awoke the next morning (still drunk), he was in no condition to be touring Seattle, and I was in no mood to be dealing with him.

We checked out and drove home. He spent the rest of the day curled up in a ball on our bed looking as pathetic as possible, and I, being pissed at him for ruining our weekend.

How did the weekend not end in divorce? You'll have to wait for the final installment... Seattle Mini-Mini-Moon: What to Take Away

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 24, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Sounds about like our trip to Cali...but instead of liquor I'm pretty sure CableGuy had his period. Good times.

Call me!

TWP

historygirlie June 24, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Oh, I'd kick him. Square in the.....youknowwhats.

Shame, Navyguy.

Let's chat soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP