Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Breaking News! We're Gonna Be...

Homeowners!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all pending inspections and appraisals and the other closing stuff, but we've been eyeing up this house for a while, and I'm psyched!!! There will be lots more details and stories to come, but for the moment, let's all just celebrate and drool over our fingers crossed new digs! :)

Casa de NavyFamily!

Upstairs kitchen and livingroom/diningroom - NavyGuy loves the view, I love the cabinets.
My pink KitchenAid mixer is gonna look so fabulous on the counter!!!

Downstairs family room, with a second fireplace... lots of room for scrapbook paraphernalia...

More details about the house, and the whole process we've been going through coming later this week... I'm off to do more celebrating!

8 comments:

Rearden June 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Scrapbook paraphernalia? I think the downstairs is going to become "Man Cave Extraordinaire!"

Brooklet June 30, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Wow thats a beautiful house! I'm totally jealous but happy for you at the same time :-).

Michelle June 30, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

I hope everything pans out!!

keby July 1, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Wow! What an unbelievably gorgeous house! Good luck with getting all of the final details worked out!

ebs handler July 1, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

Get out the masking tape, looks like you two will be dividing up the downstairs family room! Seriously, NavyGirl, sweaty socks and Rock Band next to your craft central? Claim the whole first floor and craft yourself crazy.
Can't wait to see your beautiful new house!

sister,  July 1, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

My A and I were questioning our life decisions this morning...why, again, did we choose to live in big, fabulous cities when we could be living in a big, fabulous house like you?!

Sigh. A la Rachel and Phoebe, we are 90% happy for you...and only 10% jealous! ;)

Anonymous,  July 1, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

OMG! I fricking love this house! Skip the one bag idea, FG and I are just going to move in when we come out there! CANNOT wait to see the house and more importantly, you, soon!

TWP

yo yo,  July 1, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

GEORGOUS!!! I love it! Great house, beautiful view... Think maybe I could live there with you? So happy for you navywife! And TOTALLY jealous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP