Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheers and Jeers

Cheers... to a new family that I'll babysitting for. Their two little boys are A-dorable, and I'm excited to hang out with them.

Jeers... to getting stepped on by a big dog. The new babysitting family has a large outside dog, and when we were touring the house we stepped outside to see the kids' playset... and I thought it would be nice to throw the tennis ball for the horse dog. In his excitement, Sam the dog pounded over my feet and probably broke a few toes. I think he was sorry though.

Cheers... to getting eight wedding thank you's done.

Jeers... to having a way higher number still left to write.

Cheers... to chatting with TWP for an hour today and finding out that Flower Girl Macy did not actually severe her ear from her head yesterday when she ran into a metal shelf. (TWP saw the accident and then lots of blood, so worst case scenario kicked in right away.)

Cheers... to Mom sending more packages of wedding gifts that stayed behind in Wisconsin after the wedding. When they arrive, it's going to be like getting to open them all over again!

Jeers... to forgetting to tape the second half of the NBC White House special that was on last night. I've watched the first part of hour 1 (with one of my secret boyfriends Brian Williams), and now I'm going to have to either scour the internet to find Part 2. Anyone know if they're re-airing it?

Cheers and Jeers... to Sister. While I'm thrilled she's turned me on to the glory that is "So You Think You Can Dance?", I also hate her for sucking me into this show!!! Oh, and I guess she gets a "cheers" for moving into her new apartment this weekend (and for not coming up with a way to convince me to come down and help her move her junk).

And that's Thursday.

3 comments:

historygirlie June 5, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Amen Sister! I too forgot to tape part 2 with Brian Williams. I'm planning on scouring either this afternoon or evening...If I find it I'll call you ASAP.

See? we are still so connected. :)

sister,  June 5, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Success!! So glad you've come over to the dark side: welcome, it's a wonderful place :)

P.S. I recorded part two...but we'll be disconnecting our DirecTV tonight, so unfortunately I don't know how much that will help you. I'm sure Mom can give you a play by play.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

They are replaying it tonight. I did the opposite and got part 2 and not one. Set your dvr for tonight!

It's really good!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP