Thursday, August 7, 2008

The excitement continues!

More good news!  I got accepted into my grad program... AND... they're going to send me the exams for two of the courses and if I pass those - I get those classes without doing any work or paying anything!!!!!!!


NavyGuy has one flight left to go and then he will officially be done with flight school and ready to be winged!!!!

Sheesh.  With all this good news, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop... ;)

Editor's Note: Yes, people, the dress details are coming, but I had to catch up on last night's Project Runway, as well as help my mother find a dress for the next wedding we're attending (my college roommie).

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 7, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Hurray for you! Congrats on the grad school-ness. I'll hopefully call later, after my first Dream Dinners experience. (Google to find out one more reason why one of us must have been adopted.)

P.S. Spouse says way to go as well.

NavyGirl August 7, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Dream Dinners looks awesome! Can't wait to hear about what you had. Hopefully Spouse can find something Indian...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP