Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Argh.

Argh! Chad the Dad didn't return my email. Did he get the email but choose to be spiteful and not respond, forcing me to show up at their house tomorrow and explain myself? Did he get the email but choose to play dumb and act like he didn't get it, so that he can force me to reshingle his roof and clean his bathroom tile grout with a toothbrush tomorrow? Did the email get lost in cyberspace, so he has no clue that I won't be working for him after tomorrow, and I have to show up and explain the whole thing to him in person? Argh.

On top of that, I forgot to call my Grandma today and it was her birthday and by the time I remembered it was too late because of the time zone ridiculousness and now I have to wait until tomorrow to call.

Argh.

Except for the great visit from my college roomie, it's been an argh kind of day.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP