Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guest Blogger of Sorts

I thought I would share this email I received from TWP yesterday. She has an 11 month old little girl (my goddaughter :), and apparently, they had a day. I'm sharing because a) it cracked me up, b) I like to showcase my hilarious friends, and c) it reminded me yet again how grateful I am to only be a godmother, and not actually a mother (which makes me think of the quip: "Always a godmother, never a god."). Anyway, here's the email I received:

To: Mugs
From: TWP
Subject: Things I Never Thought I'd Say...

1) Is that puke in your hair?!?!??!
2) Sit still so I can get that booger out of your nose!
3) Is that poop in your hand?!?!?!
4) Don't spit in mommy's mouth!
5) Mommy is not a jungle gym!
6) Quit licking the dog!
7) If you're going to crawl under the table repeatedly, you're going to bump your head. You need to learn that!!!!
8) Stop letting the dog lick you in the mouth!
9) Don't touch mommy's special sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Diet Coke)

Later, I'll post my reply to the email. TWP - love always, I'll send vodka soon.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP