Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

Awww... I knew you guys would give me good advice (e.g. Run Annie Run!) concerning my Mary Poppins nightmare. I just emailed the dad (we'll call him Chad the Dad) and explained that I had received other job offers in town that would be better for my schedule and gas tank, and that I'd no longer be able to sit for the girls. I offered to still come on Thursday like we'd discussed, but we'll see how he responds. Hopefully he'll be understanding (and maybe he'll start to rethink his penchant for renaming employees).

Thanks for the lightning quick and thoughtful responses!

P.S. I have an interview today for a different babysitting job in town, so my email wasn't totally a lie - and yes, I've learned my lesson. I confirmed with the mom ahead of time that there will be no vacuuming or toilet scrubbing or car waxing or landscaping involved. And I'll get to keep my name.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP