Friday, November 21, 2008

T-Day Prep: Thanksgiving Placecards

Tonight I whipped out the placecards we'll need for Thanksgiving dinner (with a mixed crowd I figured it's safer to assign seats... and keep certain trouble-making boys away from certain other trouble-seeking boys... ahem).


I {heart} them, and am planning to write the names on their orange smocks (historygirlie - can we think of a better term for Pilgrim garb?), and possibly add a little embossing flair; there's a few other things still on the to-do list, and I suspect our guests would prefer clean bathrooms over embossed place cards... The original inspiration for these came from here, but I like my cheaper/more original version better (plus they're out of stock at the moment). I plumbed the depths of my Cricut creativity and created various pieces out of rectangles, circles, and even the letter C! (This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my Cricut.) Anyone else come up with a cute holiday placecard plan?

2 comments:

keby November 22, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

These are really cute! I continue to be amazed and jealous of your crafty skills. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP