Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blargh.

To HistoryGirlie and MOH and Sister -

Our simultaneous games of phone tag are losing their luster. The back and forth voicemails were delightful at first, but now they just seem to be mocking me. Between the stupid time zone shenanigans and my stupid work schedule and my stupid habit of showering and going to the bathroom, I keep missing all of your calls/missing all of you when I call.

We can keep playing tag if you'd like, but I'll just set my sights low and expect to maybe be able to talk to you guys in like, five or six years.

Best wishes to all of you,

Your friend in voicemail only,
NavyGirl

3 comments:

historygirlie July 16, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. CALL ME TODAY BEFORE 3:00 WISCONSIN TIME. I have Kat at daycare and am putzing around the house and running mindless errands. I sound more free than you are today.

I have book club tonight so I won't be home after 6 WI time.

historygirlie July 16, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

OH, and call my cell.....in case i'm not home. the cell will be in pocket all day. :)

Anonymous,  July 16, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Can I get in on a countdown of when you're headed back to the midwest for good???????

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP