Monday, July 20, 2009

Tuesday - Starbucks Free Pastry Day!

Even if you aren't normally a Starbucks fan, today is the day to stop in. They're offering a FREE PASTRY with your drink purchase before 10:30am. You have to take in a coupon (which you can print here), buy a drink, and almost all of the pastries are available (muffins, scones, coffee cakes, etc.). Starbucks is trying to promote their new healthier items, such as one of my favorites - the reduced fat Very Berry Coffee Cake.

I'd suggest...

A) Go early, because if the store runs out of pastries, I don't think there are any substitutes.
B) If you don't like coffee, you can always try one of the Shaken Tea Lemonade drinks (passion tea lemonade... yummmm) or a Vivano Smoothie.
C) Don't forget to bring your coupon!

Enjoy!

(Sister - I dare you not to stop on your way to work at your new office!)

4 comments:

sister,  July 20, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

NavyGirl,

The entire nation-wide Playworks staff thanks you tomorrow morning...as I was compelled to send out the starbucks link in a mass email ;)

Hurray for pastries! (AND COFFEE!!)

Sister

P.S. In case it wasn't clear, not only will I be stopping in at the Bucks, but I have several back-up locations in mind should the first few fail me with their pastry selection.

NavyGirl July 20, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

And my work is done here :)

I can only imagine the caffeine laden, sugar high Playworks offices tomorrow...

ebs handler July 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

The reduced-fat cinnamon coffee cake was delicious!

sister,  July 21, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

That's what I had too! Mmm, cinnamon swirl :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP