Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Sister's one year wedding anniversary is just a few days away... which means I'm at least a year behind in my scrapbooking... (I guess it could be worse!)

Here's a page I made at Scrapbook University last week. Every two weeks this summer, several crafty ladies are getting together with my stamp lady (Michelle) to scrapbook. We get to use all of Michelle's stamps, inks, die-cuts, and other fun craft supplies. I always love scrapping with others because you get so much feedback on your own work, and you get to see what cool layouts and designs others come up with.

This layout is one I've been using often; three photos, with room for a journaling spot and a large title. Lately I've been trying to jazz up my titles - make them a little less obvious (aka. "bachelorette party"). This page also has many die-cut flower shapes. I picked the green and pink colors to coordinate with the panties that Sister got at her soiree! Happy Memories Sis!

2 comments:

ebs handler July 23, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

Looks great! Can't wait to see your new scrapping room and work on a page or two.

sister,  July 23, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Aww, I can't wait to see it in person either! Just beautiful...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP