Thursday, July 9, 2009

Too!!! Much!!! Coffee!!! [Crash]

Owwww.

Made every* hot Starbucks beverage today.

Was then force-fed instructed to taste each drink.

4 1/2 hours of work + 15 espresso drinks = OVERDOSE.

Could actually feel my heart pumping as I drove home.

Should I be blinking this much?

Tapped my foot, bounced, twitched, jumped, wiggled, thrashed, had full body spasms, and generally fidgeted throughout the two hours of TiVo'ed So You Think You Can Dance I watched.

Crashed hard core.

Woke up at 7:30pm craving Chinese food like a crazy person. (No explanation.)

Lesson learned.

*Yeah, maybe I didn't make every single drink, but for you Starbucks freaks, here's my new "completed" drinks list: Americanno, latte, mocha, white chocolate mocha, caramel macchiato, skinny vanilla latte, vanilla steamer, hot chocolate, caramel apple spice, chai tea latte, earl gray latte, green tea latte, awake tea latte, vanilla rooibus latte, and other combinations of syrups and espresso (ex. hazelnut latte).

3 comments:

Mary Alice July 10, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Thats funny. Did you ever see the episode of "Will and Grace" where Jack has a crush on the Starbucks guy, so he keeps going in there to get drinks several times a day and he's talking 9000 miles a minute? Classic.

Can't remember how I ended up at your blog...but anyway, I am also a military spouse and mom. My husband is USAF and son is USCG.

ebs handler July 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Sister and I are ssssoooo jealous! All that good caffeine wasted on the wrong daughter.

(Found a blog this a.m. {R.R. show} that reminds me quite a bit of your writing style: whoorl.com) Check it out.

Michelle July 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

I love my lattes but I must confess I am a wimp and get de-caff. Thanks for reminding me why! =) LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP