Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Love

I'm currently engaged in a deep and unexpected love affair with passion tea lemonade. We met at Starbucks, but today I took our relationship out of the office. There is now one pitcher of lemonade and one pitcher of Tazo passion tea in my fridge; mixed together, with one Splenda and some ice... ahhhhhh. Refreshing. Cool. Passionate. It may just be a summer fling, but it feels like true love.

Hey there good lookin'... what are you doing later?

*Do not mistake this for an advertisement. I refuse to pay $2.00 a cup for flavored water at an actual Starbucks, hence, my sneaky way of making my own version at home. I'm not a total company hack.

2 comments:

historygirlie July 22, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Yum. I must try that ASAP. Time to hit up a *Bux!

Also, Try the bangs. You can always grow them out again. They'd be cute. :)

Anonymous,  July 22, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Sounds intruging...looking forward to trying it AT YOUR HOUSE in a couple weeks! Woo! Hoo!

TWP and FG

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP