Saturday, July 25, 2009

I {heart} Target

The college dorm items for Back to School 2009 are on the shelves at Target!!! Sooooo wishing I was going to college in a few weeks so I could deck out my dorm room with these fab finds...

Xtra-long Twin Bedding by DwellStudio in Bloom - So pretty.Brushed Nickel Banker Desk Lamp - Crucial if you want to study after your roommate has already gone to bed (plus it looks like you stole it from the library!)Pink Dish Chair - you can never have too much funky seating in a dorm room.

Dots Bath Towels - Must be stylish when returning from the communal floor bathroom.
Pop-Up Hamper - Doing your own laundry for the first time won't be nearly as fun without this.
What item will always remind you of your freshmen dorm room? (For me, it was actually a set of blue interlocking crates that my roommie and I assembled together... a couple fingers were nearly severed, but our friendship was sealed in the process.)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 26, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

I love Target too! You can always find fun stuff there!! Just never walk through it if your in a hurry. Been there,done that. Yikes.

sister,  July 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

My item is definitely the twist-and-lock, $50 special, wood corner shelving unit. It is the only piece of furniture that started with me in the dorms, traveled to Baltimore, then again to Berkeley, and FINALLY remains with us in Oakland.

Needless to say, it's on its last legs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP