Saturday, December 20, 2008

24 Hours and Counting

Culver's hot dog, french fries, and a double scoop of chocolate custard.
My family.
Panchero's chicken burrito.
NavyGuy's family.
China Moon sweet and sour chicken, egg roll, and friend rice.
Wisconsin friends.
Kwik Trip chocolate Persian donut with nuts on top.
Christmas fun.
Texas Roadhouse Caesar salad, steak, wild rice, and rolls with cinnamon butter.
Central Time zone.

Can you tell what's been on my mind as of late? Bright and early tomorrow, NavyGuy and I head back to Wisconsin for two weeks!!!!!!! The land of snow plows, greasy food, Target stores, wind chill, and all things wonderful. I cannot WAIT. We are taking a shuttle to the Seattle airport (to avoid paying for parking for two weeks), then we fly to St. Louis, then Madison. Everyone needs to cross their fingers, cross their toes, say a prayer, and bribe Mother Nature so the nasty weather predicted for tomorrow doesn't delay (or worse, cancel) our flights. If all goes well, I will be in a familiar zip code twenty-four hours from now :) Oh happy day.

Today, however, was less than fun. I started packing around 1:00 this afternoon... I might be done by the time we need to put the bags in the car. Too much stuff, probably, but I have a hard time packing lightly.

Posting might be sporadic while I'm home, but we're doing some wedding planning tasks, and I'm sure there'll be other news to report as well, so I'll try to update as often as possible. May everyone have a safe and happy holiday.

3 comments:

Maren December 20, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Have a fabulous trip! Merry Christmas!

Brooklet December 21, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklet December 21, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Fingers crossed for the weather to hold out for you guys! Have a fun Christmas!

And I'm sorry, but I just clicked the trash can for some stupid reason so my comment (which was this exact same comment) is the one that is deleted. Sorry for messing up your comment section :-(.

(I'm going to hold you to your word that I can see Harry Potter with you - deployment is probably inevitable and while I can handle seeing a movie by myself, Harry Potter is something that I feel the need to share with people :-).)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP