Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Third Gift Card Holder

A third gift card holder option... see this or this (scroll down a bit) for tutorials and better explanations than I can give.

Notes about my versions:

I love these gift cards because the decorations can be fairly simplistic. Just cover the cardstock base with different patterned Christmas paper (or birthday or whatever occasion you like), and you're almost done.

This is the ribbon latch that I made for it. You simply wrap a piece of ribbon around the closed gift card, glue it down so it forms a circle, then put some paper decoration on top of the seam.

Here's how the project looks once you insert the gift card into the slot. I've made several others, but I want to keep a few surprises for Christmas Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Mugs, you're really going to make your work-a-holic sister look awful this Christmas. I don't know if I'll even be able to BUY all my presents in time for the 25th, let alone wrap/adorn them so beautifully!

Sigh. At least I know Spouse will probably receive a wonderful gift card holder that I can re-use later :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP